A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Saturday, November 1, 2014
November 1, 2014 - 110 Days Old
In between recovering from Halloween, seeing appointments, and packing for Hawaii, I didn't get a picture of Kadin today. But here's two from a few days ago (Oct 28th).
In this case, it was my hair falling on him and I didn't realize it until I saw the picture. It reminded me of my friends Emily and Jen's baby Cole who was born with a full head of hair.
Jenn love the hair on Kadin .It reminds me of a photo of mark as a baby with a wig on.haha
ReplyDeleteIn this case, it was my hair falling on him and I didn't realize it until I saw the picture.
ReplyDeleteIt reminded me of my friends Emily and Jen's baby Cole who was born with a full head of hair.