A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Friday, November 7, 2014
November 7, 2014 - 116 Days Old
We stayed at a B&B Farm south of Kona and finally had a day to enjoy it. Kadin was a little leary of the geese, which is probably an intelligent assessment of geese's personality!
Yes Kadin was right for being leary of the geese.I remember the childrens zoo had geese and I don't remember whether it was you or Mark they chased and tried to bite..... Kadin seems to be sprouting some hair .......
Yes Kadin was right for being leary of the geese.I remember the childrens zoo had geese and I don't remember whether it was you or Mark they chased and tried to bite.....
ReplyDeleteKadin seems to be sprouting some hair .......