A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
December 31, 2014 - 5 Months 17 Days
I know the day isn't over yet, and we'll hopefully get a good photo from our New Year's Celebration, but this is just too cute so I couldn't wait. Learning to eat is FUN!
Happy New Year! We didn't quite make it til midnight, but Kadin got to see his first fireworks. Even with the ear protection, he still wasn't too psyched about the sound of them, but liked watching the pretty colors light up the sky.
somehow I missed the fireworks pic. Kadin looks like he is enjoying the fireworks. I always loved the loud noises they made maybe he will when he gets a little older. HAPPY NEWYEAR ro you,Kadin and Danial....
omg Kadin looks like he is having a great time......its good he only has his diaper on or else u would have more laundry to do....
ReplyDeletesomehow I missed the fireworks pic. Kadin looks like he is enjoying the fireworks. I always loved the loud noises they made maybe he will when he gets a little older.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEWYEAR ro you,Kadin and Danial....