Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13, 2015 - 5 Months 30 Days

Crazy busy day at work, starting with an 8am emergency and pretty much going straight through til 9pm.  Had one hour around 3pm which I spent in bed, putting Kadin to sleep.  Otherwise, he was in a client's arms, in his bassinet, or by the end of the day, attached to me as the only way to keep him content.  
Here he is, wondering what in the world I find so interesting in those little black tubes I'm looking at — his first, and definitely not last, exposure to a microscope!


And just because you can't see his face in the above picture, he's a shot of him from the 10th, with a goofy cross-eyed smile...





1 comment:

  1. Maybe Kadin can be your lab tech in a few years?lol A little scientist in the making....
    If that career doesn't work out he can always turn to show biz....The camera loves him.!!!
    i

    ReplyDelete