Saturday, February 14, 2015

February 14, 2015 - 7 Months Old!

Arrrg!  It happened!  I turned around for a second and Kadin did a double roll uphill over the comforter and fell off the bed.  Poor guy!  First a solid thud, then my scream, then his heart piercing cries.   Fortunately, our baby book said how common it was and what to watch out for, and all he ended up with was a small bruise on his forehead and the tip of his nose.  He was smiling again within an hour, but I felt horrible all day.  Happy Birthday, Kadin.  Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day too!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Jenn. I feel so bad for you ...I remember the same thing happened to me. don't worry it wasn't you it was Mark.He was very sick and I had him in bed with me and I fell asleep and the next thing I awoke to a baby screaming. the guilt is tremendous but babies are very well padded and everything was fine. I hope Kadin doesn't have tp many booboos.

    ReplyDelete