A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
March 10, 2015 - 7 Months 24 Days Old
Muir Beach with Teri and Naia! Sand and grass and warmer weather than Alaska! It was a beautiful foggy and breezy day in the high 50s and Kadin LOVED it. So did Naia since she got to play hooky from school!
I bet you cant guess my fave pic of the bunch..... If u guessed the last on the right u r right..I love the whole look. Kadin looks so adorable with his hoodie on and dirt on his cute little nose Teri u and Naia holding Kadin look super cute too.!
I bet you cant guess my fave pic of the bunch..... If u guessed the last on the right u r right..I love the whole look. Kadin looks so adorable with his hoodie on and dirt on his cute little nose
ReplyDeleteTeri u and Naia holding Kadin look super cute too.!
Here is a suggestion for Jenn.Next mug please use pic #4. love it!!!!
ReplyDelete