A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
April 7, 2015 - 8 Months, 24 Days Old
Kadin has finally figured out that books are more than just square chew toys! He's looking at the pictures and playing with the furry, feely parts, like the lion's mane.
Kadin do you really like all the books I sent or is mama just being sweet and posting this pic on her blog. either way it makes me happy to see you enjoying them. you look like you are looking right at me. so cute!!!!
I forgot to mention the first pic where it looks like you are reading a book. so adorable with all your toys around you. I hope you learn to love books like I do. Do you have a library card yet? lol
Kadin do you really like all the books I sent or is mama just being sweet and posting this pic on her blog. either way it makes me happy to see you enjoying them. you look like you are looking right at me. so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention the first pic where it looks like you are reading a book. so adorable with all your toys around you. I hope you learn to love books like I do. Do you have a library card yet? lol
ReplyDelete