Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015 - 11 Months, 15 Days Old

I had to bring Rivet into Wasilla for a tooth abscess and Kadin spent the day at day care so although I have pictures of Rivet, I didn't get one of Kadin today.  The one posted is from yesterday, the 28th of June. 

Drilling her infected premolar.
Doped up doggie recovering from anesthesia.  She'll be so much happier with that nasty tooth gone!
I swear I don't treat my child like a cat!  He finds the cat toys and plays with them all on his own, ignoring all the nice baby toys I have for him.

3 comments:

  1. Is that a cat toy in Kadins mouth? I thought for a second it was a binky lol
    You are growing like a little weed .Getting bigger and cuter each day. Your big day is almost here .......a week away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I forgot all about Rivet. I hope you are feeling much better after your dental surgery.
    Was that a baby tooth that was removed???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a baby tooth! It was a triple rooted premolar (cheek tooth) that was abscessed and causing a lump on her face!
    Oh, and he likes the cat toy for the same reason the cat does - it rolls around and jingles!

    ReplyDelete