Love the family swimming together !!!! Was the water cold? Do you have your new suit on? Just love the next 2 pics of my little sweetheart. He couldn't possibly be any cuter!!! Oops spoke too soon. lol the next are adorable too. love him hanging at the hanger. lol Naked napping has its risks but you are right it is a beautiful pic. I don't know even know why I pick favorites. They should all be on the list.......
Love the family swimming together !!!! Was the water cold? Do you have your new suit on?
ReplyDeleteJust love the next 2 pics of my little sweetheart. He couldn't possibly be any cuter!!!
Oops spoke too soon. lol the next are adorable too. love him hanging at the hanger. lol
Naked napping has its risks but you are right it is a beautiful pic. I don't know even know why I pick favorites. They should all be on the list.......
o