Love the pic of Kadin and his pumpkin which looked like it was smiling but in the third pic it had a candle in it and looked a little scary. I really love the pic with Kadin in the dark with the orange light stick. so cool. Glad you posted all of your Halloween pics since I like them all. Great makeup and costumes....Thanks for mentioning the organic gummy worms, Im happy Kadin enjoyed his Halloween treats.
Love the pic of Kadin and his pumpkin which looked like it was smiling but in the third pic it had a candle in it and looked a little scary. I really love the pic with Kadin in the dark with the orange light stick. so cool.
ReplyDeleteGlad you posted all of your Halloween pics since I like them all. Great makeup and costumes....Thanks for mentioning the organic gummy worms, Im happy Kadin enjoyed his Halloween treats.