Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November 11 - November 17, 2015 - 16 months

Random assortment from the week…

Kadin is quite the little helper, helping me collect and split and stack the firewood.  He also LOVES helping me get the woodstove going and watching the fire.

Bathtime!

The EMS Station's newest employee - the well-dressed janitor. 
Snuggle-time with his siblings, the doggies Rudder (left) and Rivet (right).

Woo hoo!  Blue tarp ball and fashion show!  Super fun and Kadin was quite the charmer in his moment in the starlight.

During the few hours of naptime each day, I've been working on getting a woodshed up.  Brrr, it was -20ºF here, as I was finishing the roof.

4 comments:

  1. #1 too cute for words need it on my phone please #2+3 so adorable in the bath and he is very spiffy at ems station playing janitor #4 another must have on my phone and maybe on fb. The tree amigos chillin on the sofa.love it.#5 proud Mama beaming and so proud of her little Kadin.#5beautiful pic but oh so cold!!!! how long were you on the roof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you the wood pile photo and the tres amigos. It took about an hour to finish the roof, but I came in twice during that time to thaw out my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what was the temperature and how many pairs of gloves did you have on.? I wonder how long I would have lasted on the roof.? LOL

      Delete
  3. Oops !! Just saw the temp was -20 . I wouldn't even be outside. I would be inside with Annie staying warm by the stove.

    ReplyDelete