![]() |
| Kadin loves grabbing my camera and taking the occasional selfie. Cute! |
![]() |
| Now that the snow is gone, Kadin has exchanged his sled for the cargo cart! He'll pull it for a while but then decides to hop in and catch a ride. |
![]() |
| Kadin must remember his earlier days when I bathed him in this stock pot. But he doesn't fit at all anymore!!! |
![]() |
| Just a reminder… here he is when he was just 27 days old! |




Kadins selfie is way cuter than any of mine. i delete all mine. lol What was the weather like on the second pic? It looks like it was damp and chilly but that doesn't seem to bother Kadin.He looks like he was having a great time. He sure is growing like a weed.The last pic of Kadin looks like you are ready to cook him for dinner. YUMMY!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I certainly say to him enough, "You're so cute, I could just eat you up!" Who knew I meant it literally!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so different in these two photos, it's weird. I know he's changed a ton, but somehow he also always seems the same to me.
You still are the same little girl in the pic that's on my computer.So you haven't changed either.....Plus you are with him everyday and the change is gradual...
ReplyDelete