Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 16 - 30, 2016 - 2 years 4 months

Whoa, I'm so behind with Kadito's blog that I'm just going to post the photos and let you all make up your own captions and stories… This post is all about FOOD and KITCHENS.. Yum!!  And being thankful that I have such a wonderful son.















1 comment:

  1. OMG I love all the pics and im trying to select a favorite. It might have to be more than one. I would like a copy of the one at daycare with the turkey. His little face with the rosy cheeks is so adorable. My next fave is the one with Chef Kadin and his spatula. I didn't know Pepito went to Talkeetna with you and Kadin. LOL Did he really eat raw garlic? My three faves are the daycare arts and crafts .cooking and the vacuuming. Love love love them all.

    ReplyDelete