![]() |
| Getting used to swimming at the pool in Wasilla. |
| Where the heck am I? At the airport in Puerto Vallarta. Tired and hot but fascinated by all the commotion. |
| First day at the beach in Chacala. |
| Kadin was pretty nervous at first and didn't want to hold the baby turtle. |
| But then he was excited about it! After this picture though, he dropped the little guy and I held the turtle for the actual release. Kadin was right there fascinated by the whole event. |

Kadin seems to love swimming at the indoor pool. look at that smile.Kadin said I had to open the yogurt I was so hungry!!!best time of all releasing the baby turtles back to the ocean. The look of wonderment and joy on Kadins face says it all. Last pic a a fave, SEND IT TO ME PLEASE.
ReplyDelete