![]() |
| We went out for sushi and Kadin did a great job with his chopsticks! |
![]() |
| ARGGH. He LOVED the calamari. He actually ate everything but wasn't too excited about the raw salmon. |
![]() |
| As a surprise reward for being so good in the restaurant and in Value Village, I let Kadin pick out a toy and he is super excited about his new pirate ship! |
![]() |
| It even has little mini wheels so it can smoothly sail the concrete seas. |
![]() |
| Soleil's Birthday Party!!! Soleil is the girl to the far left. |
![]() |
| Mr. Monkey Acrobat in the bath. |
![]() |
| In aerial yoga, this would be the orangutan pose. |
![]() |
| Throwing rocks and sticks and leaves and watching them sink or float down the coast like a pirate ship. (Everything is a pirate ship these days!) |











1. Good job Kadin with the chopsticks.
ReplyDelete2. yuck!! Same face I would make trying to eat raw salmon.
3.Love the pirate ship and I can tell K loves it too.
4. I guess it will be pirate stuff for Christmas.lol
5.Wow !! Looks like a fun birthday for everyone...
6+7 Love the monkey antics in the tub. I will try Kadins pose in aerial yoga today.haha
8. Adorable pic art the waters edge throwing rocks.Love Ks shirt.
9.Sparkey and Kadin bonding. So cute...
10.This is my favorite pic too .He seems to be really liking the feather in his hair.
11. Great pic of Kadin cleaning the floor. Lets hope he continues to enjoy cleaning.lol