 |
| Making cookies with an active and enthusiastic 3 year old is challenging… I mixed half of the chocolate chip recipe with half of the molasses cookie recipe and came out with something in between… Still yummy and fun in then end and with enough sugar, butter, flour, and chocolate chips, anything takes good, right? |
 |
| El Capitán Kadito Finn ¡Arrgh! My Mom's yearly Christmas tree ornament gift for Kadito, in line with his latest fascination with pirates and boats. |
 |
| Christmas Day |
 |
| He was so cute with the Santa hat on but would NOT let me take his picture… this was all I could get. |
Video: Kadin with his Rocket Shooter on Christmas Day. I have to admit, it might be a one-day-wonder, but I still want to try it at night and see if they really glow in the dark… it just has to get above 0ºF at some point.
Yummy! The cookies look good!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow!! That ornament looks really huge.
ReplyDeleteKadin looks so excited on Christmas day.Cant wait to see what he unwraps next.
ReplyDeleteHe sure looks adorable in his Santa hat. even from a side view. Love his sweater.
I played the video again and love it especially how he jumps on the launch pad with both feet.