![]() |
| View of our cozy home, after I had a chance to clean it up a bit while Kadito was napping. |
![]() |
| Ay, que rico! |
A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
![]() |
| View of our cozy home, after I had a chance to clean it up a bit while Kadito was napping. |
![]() |
| Ay, que rico! |
1.I didn't know you have a underwater camera?
ReplyDelete2.Curious George looks so cozy but considering his age he should be napping too.
3.What a dreary day on the playground and sharing issues arose.
4.Is Kadin in the water or sand or both?
5.Two kids playing together seem to get along better than if there are three or four.
That is Kadito's Jorge Curioso. My Curious George stayed at home cozy in my bed. Kadin was in about 2-3 inches of water, relaxing and splashing with his feet. I think Kadin prefers the one-on-one as well. And the two brothers that had a hard time sharing played well with each other. Who knows! I guess it just has to be the right chemistry! (Organic vs inorganic?!)
Delete