![]() |
| On the ferry crossing from Cancun to Isla Mujeres |
![]() |
| Arrrgh! Inside a shark's mouth on one of the piers. We were having a blast, pretending to be scared, and just as I was about to take the photo, of course, he covers his eyes… ¡No fotos! |
![]() |
| At the beach… popcorn was our favorite snack. Kadin would walk up and down the beach looking for the popcorn vendors. I love that in Spanish, popcorn is "palomitas" which means "little doves". |
![]() |
| The waves weren't very big on Isla Mujeres, but big enough to still have fun! I left Kadin's blue life jacket at a bus station by mistake and found this inflatable one at a mega store in Cancun. |







1. Where is Kadin.? A ferry ride from Cancun to the Isla. Let the fun begin...
ReplyDelete2.Checking out the pool...It was great since it was never crowded..
3.I think Kadin covered his eyes because he was scared.lol
4.We should have kidnapped the turtles and set them free...
5.If Kadin and you ever come to Maryland maybe Butchie and Kadin could shoot some pool.
6. 7. Popcorn,beach,and ocean .What more do you need?
Great video...loved it!!