![]() |
| Our new camp was a huge area right on the beach with lots of shade from the palm trees. My little monkey felt right at home! |
![]() |
| So here, Kadin LOVES his shrimp and wanted me to take a picture of it but wanted to close his eyes and hide his face. Grr. BUT HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! |
![]() |
| We took a boat ride out to a reef, so that I could go snorkeling and Kadin could be on a boat. I think he was more excited than I was! |
![]() |
| Kadin watches me in the water, as I come up from snorkeling to check in on him. He was as happy as a fish in the sea! |
![]() |
| Kadin preferred staying closer to shore where the breaking waves were but would occasionally swim out beyond the breakers and just float around. |
![]() | |
|









Great vacation pics.
ReplyDelete1.love the pic of you and Kadin on the boat. great for a Christmas card.
2.Kadin looks right at home floating in the big ocean..
3.As many times as I have been to Cancun i never went to the ruins.looking at the pic of Kadin Im glad I didn't.lol
4. I think everyone who goes to Mexico comes home with iguana pics. I always did.
No comment on the naked monkey photo? I think everyone who goes to Mexico also has to come home with some naked monkey photos. I'm sure you and Butchie did! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love the naked monkey pic!!! How long did it take you the get the just right pose?
ReplyDeleteNo comment on your second question. lol
Definitely was not posed… I snapped 3 shots and happened to catch a good moment! And they proceeded to chase after him, trying to get him to get dressed! Ha!
Delete