Monday, May 28, 2018

May 17-31, 2018 - 3 years 10 months



Birch's favorite time with Kadin is when the little rambunctious boy is sleeping!

Buenos Días Kadito!  He's always a bit grumpy in the morning and especially in front of the camera.

We finally hung the birdhouse Kadin made at the Kachemak Bay Shorebird Festival.  We're a bit late in the season, but hopefully a chickadee will decide to make it a home.

Out on a hike in the forest around town and the river and Kadito climbed up on the hump at the base of this spruce and posed for a perfect portrait.  ¡Te quiro tanto Kadito, mi monito!

1 comment:

  1. 1.this pic is my screen saver now and I always smile when I see it.
    2.I think Kadin looks so darn. cute in this pic even if he is a little thunder cloud.
    3.are there chickadees renting the bird condo yet?
    4.Kadin you are so adorable in this pic you should be a child model.just kidding !! but cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete