What a lovely photo of Kadin sleeping by the Christmas tree....I have lots of ornaments to donate but I don't how to get them safely to you.The second ornament for Kadin hasn't been delivered yet. Do you want me to send it?
im sending Kadins second ornament today with 4 or 5 ornaments that aren't fragile.i have lots of glass ornaments that I could send but I need to figure a safe way to do so. any suggestions?
What a lovely photo of Kadin sleeping by the Christmas tree....I have lots of ornaments to donate but I don't how to get them safely to you.The second ornament for Kadin hasn't been delivered yet. Do you want me to send it?
ReplyDeleteThey probably will arrive too late for this year, but feel free to send whatever you'd like!
ReplyDeleteim sending Kadins second ornament today with 4 or 5 ornaments that aren't fragile.i have lots of glass ornaments that I could send but I need to figure a safe way to do so. any suggestions?
ReplyDelete