Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 14, 2014 - 5 Months Old!!

Happy 5 Month Birthday Kadin!  Crazy how fast time flies with a baby growing in front of your eyes...
If I had to predict his adult personality based on his infancy so far, I would say he will be an easy-going guy who smiles and laughs a lot, prefers standing to sitting, is a bit of a talker, and loves to eat.  :-)

Big day out for Kadin - the whole family of 4 dogs and the 3 of us biked downtown to have our photo taken with Santa.  We unfortunately arrived a bit too late for Santa but had some family pictures taken anyway...  Then we biked out to the XY Lakes and the dogs enjoyed a bit of free running while Kadin mostly slept.  Fun day, but somehow, other than the non-Santa photos, I didn't take any of my own pictures!  Ooops.  I'll have to check Danial's camera too, but for now, here are two from yesterday with his teething toy, Kathe Kruse.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kadin!!! How did his teething toy get the name Kathy Kruse? He sure is a cutie pie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your future prediction of Kadin comes true since it sounds like a great young man to me.....How can you not like someone who likes to laugh.smile talk and enjoys delicious food...perfection....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathe Kruse is the name of the company that makes it - from Germany, since 1905. But the toys are currently being made in Latvia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. small world isn't it? do they have a web page?

    ReplyDelete