Saturday, March 7, 2015

March 7, 2015 - 7 Months 21 Days Old


Kadin loves to just skip the spoon and grab the whole bowl of food whenever possible!  
We ended the evening with a nice bedtime story snuggled up on the couch with Rivet.  Although he still aims to get the book in his mouth, Kadin is starting to pay a bit more attention to the pictures and touches the faces of people and animals in the books.

2 comments:

  1. Rivet looks like he really likes to snuggle close to Kadin.how cute!!!
    another one of my faves....I love the expression on his adorable little face,,,,I see Kadins hair is growing and it looks reddish blonde. It could be the lighting since his eyes look brown and I thought they were blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to comment on the first pic. he really is enjoying whatever was in that bowl. My kind of boy.love it....

      Delete