A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
April 16, 2015 - 9 Months, 2 Days Old
Kadin loves his new (to him) puzzle toy – he's finally figured out how to remove the toys; next step is how to put them back in! Thanks to Melis for the gift.
Jenn I thought for sure you would say whoa lets not put Kadin on fast forward but im so happy you love Highlights and National Geographics like I still do.....
Great job on the puzzle Kadin. Il be sending you crossword puzzles very soon. lol
ReplyDeleteSoon it will be time for Highlights and National Geographics for kids.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Highlights! Can't wait for him to have it! And National Geographic too, of course.
ReplyDeleteJenn I thought for sure you would say whoa lets not put Kadin on fast forward but im so happy you love Highlights and National Geographics like I still do.....
ReplyDelete