A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Saturday, April 18, 2015
April 18, 2015 - 9 Months, 4 Days Old
It was the EMT Practical Exam today. Kadin was at the Station with me from 8 am unti 5pm and did amazingly well with all that stimulation. Of course, he had plenty of people willing to hold him and carry him around while I was busy being injured!
Hi Jenn hope your leg gets better soon.lol I know its practice. Kadin looks very happy sitting on Hannahs lap. Is she the same Hannah I sent a postcard to. If your leg was really injured I don't think you would have such a big grin on your face,lol
Hi Jenn hope your leg gets better soon.lol I know its practice.
ReplyDeleteKadin looks very happy sitting on Hannahs lap. Is she the same Hannah I sent a postcard to.
If your leg was really injured I don't think you would have such a big grin on your face,lol