Friday, June 19, 2015

June 19, 2015 - 11 Months, 5 Days Old

It's so nice to wake up in the morning seeing the beautiful big Alaskan sky and the hills that go on and on forever.  We all enjoyed a mellow morning breaking down camp and heading back to town.
Good morning beautiful world!

Relaxing morning, enjoying the sunshine and good company.
Kadin loves being at the controls in Danial's plane — let's go flying! 
On a side note, today was the first time he realized we were up high in the sky and on take off he actually got nervous and clung to me and avoided being by the window.  So fascinating how they learn things… must be from all the climbing up our ladder!  On the flight home, he was much calmer.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Beautiful Kadin!!!
    Beautiful view with the sun shining and the water in the background....
    I used to avoid the window seat too but now I like it....I didn't think most babies that young would notice their surroundings . You are super smart Kadin.....

    ReplyDelete