A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
July 12, 2015 - 11 Months, 28 Days Old
I think Danial has a photo of Kadin from today but it's blurry and not so great, so I'll post another one from a different day… Here's one of my favorites, not sure why exactly.
And here is the one from Danial. At least I don't have to call today a "no photo day!"
I like this pic too Jenn. The lighting makes Kdin look like angelic but also a little impish with a few smudges on his adorable face. What is his little naked butt sitting on? We don't want any splinters in his cute heinie. lol
I have to make some changes in the first sentence... 1.The lighting makes Kadin look angelic but also a little impish with a few smudges on his adorable face, I hate when i make mistakes.lol
I like this pic too Jenn. The lighting makes Kdin look like angelic but also a little impish with a few smudges on his adorable face.
ReplyDeleteWhat is his little naked butt sitting on? We don't want any splinters in his cute heinie. lol
I have to make some changes in the first sentence...
Delete1.The lighting makes Kadin look angelic but also a little impish with a few smudges on his adorable face,
I hate when i make mistakes.lol
I like Danials pic of Kadin..He has an adorable expression on his face. truth be told I think every pic of Kadin is perfect.....
ReplyDelete