Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 14, 2015 - 1 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KADIN!!!!!!!

We picked up a piece of yummy vegan cashew mango coconut "cheesecake" from The Flying Squirrel Bakery and then flew out to Danial's cabin and picked blueberries for a while before heading in for dinner and to celebrate.  Yum!!















3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kadin!!
    Where is my slice of the vegan mango coconut cheesecake? I see you have one candle on your cake.Did you try to blow it out or put it out with your fingers.lol That cake must have been super yummy since you have it all over yourself.
    Is that blueberry you are showing me picked out just for me, thank you so much I cant wait to taste it.....
    So happy you enjoyed your birthday with such joy!!!! Can you guess which one of your pics is my fave????

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I just checked the pics again and I have 2 favorites. the last 2.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one and the third to last one (with the candle and his big smile!)

    ReplyDelete