The Blueberry Binge
| We were hanging out again by Tigger Lake, and I decided to let Kadin finish the rest of the blueberries… |
| Yummy!! |
|
| I am sooooo happy right now!!! |
![]() |
| All gone… |
A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
| We were hanging out again by Tigger Lake, and I decided to let Kadin finish the rest of the blueberries… |
| Yummy!! |
|
| I am sooooo happy right now!!! |
![]() |
| All gone… |
OMG how adorable are all the blueberry eating pics? Kadin i wish i could taste those fresh picked blueberries. My favorite picture is the one where you are looking at the container and wondering why they are all gone.lol
ReplyDelete