Sunday, October 11, 2015

October 7 - October 13, 2015 - 14 months and 4 weeks

Guess not much happened this week… but dinner with Kadin is always entertaining.  He absolutely loved rice noodles, with butter, salt & pepper, or just plain, he couldn't slurp them up fast enough!
At first he wasn't so certain about the sushi but he does love rice and although I didn't get a shot of it, he loved poking his fingers through the nori ring and picking out the rice.  It was the first time we had sushi - eggplant, cream cheese, and rice.  Next time we are going with asparagus as well.







2 comments:

  1. I love rice noodles with butter ,salt and pepper too. He looks like he is enjoying it !!!
    When I read sushi I thought you meant raw fish! Then when I read the ingredients I thought yummy I need that recipe. Kadin gets cuter and cuter with each passing day,

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness I just looked at the blog again and Kadin has a black eye .How did I miss that.

    ReplyDelete