Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 25 - December 1, 2015 - 16 months and 2 weeks

It was supposed to be a "napping" walk, but Kadin struggled out of the carrier, took his hat off, and was practically dancing in the streets!

We got lots of snow this week.  My poor moose is up to his antlers in it!

Kadin and his brother Birch are happy to watch the chickadees from the window instead of going out in -10ºF weather.
The next day was warmer, so we went for a little hike around our pond and within minutes of taking these photos, Kadin was fast asleep.


Another favorite indoor activy of Kadin's is snacking on a bowl full of snow!  I now have 10 snowballs in the freezer to pull out as snacks here and there.  I've "spiked" them with juice, but so far, he actually prefers them plain.  


2 comments:

  1. Love the first pic of Kadin in the snow. He looks like the happiest little boy in the whole world. Adorable.#2 Love the rosy red checks and its a tie between #1 and 2.#3 the moose almost looks real covered in snow lol.#4this pic puts a big smile on my face.so sweet!#4 and 5 beautiful pics of you and kadin just exudes love...almost makes me cry. love the colors in your hair!!#6 I used to eat snow when I was little but no one made me a bowl of it.lol Kadin is a true Alaskan outdoorsy boy.love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the first one and the one of him and Birch.

    ReplyDelete