Another week around town…
 |
| I'm trying to teach him the main rule of snow-eating – Do not eat the yellow snow!! (So far, so good, although I'm watching out for him too.) |
 |
| Storytime at the library ends with a craft project (see next photo) and a bunch of kids playing with the new library's activity wall. Choo choo! |
 |
| This was one of the few times I tried to help Kadin with the craft project after storytime. Actually, what happened was that I made the snowman, despite Kadin's attempts to eat the styrofoam, tear the eyes off, and pull his head and arms off! We both had fun though... |
Love his cold weather gear but he doesn't even have his hood or mittens on. lol .Kadin looks like his whole mouth is full of snow and he is trying to shove more in. You would think he was eating delicious chocolate cake not ice.Is Kadin the youngest child at daycare? You did a great job on the class project Jenn. What in the world is Kadin eating that is all over him and the chair? This was a fun collection of adorable and funny pics. great job Jenn!!!!My fave is your snowman.just kidding.Its pic #1 or #2.
ReplyDelete