Friday, December 25, 2015

December 23 - December 29, 2015 - 17 months and 2 weeks

Merry Christmas! 
We had a lovely family morning, opening gifts under the tree, snuggling with the dogs, and then going outside to try out Kadin's new skis!
We then headed over to Mia's for a lovely dinner and fun times.





When Kadin first saw "Santa", he burst out crying and was scared of me until I talked in my normal voice AND pulled off the beard.  By the afternoon, he was used to it though, so hopefully when Santa visits next year, it won't be such a scary surprise!





1 comment:

  1. Love the Charlie brown Christmas tree. I couldn't make out the ornaments but I think I saw cookie monster.
    Love the pic of kadin with Rivet. I didnt think it was possible but he keeps getting cuter and cuter. need that photo on my phone plus the video you mentioned. Love Kadin on his new skis. He looks so happy! The family pic is perfect. everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete