A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Sunday, December 20, 2015
December 16 - December 22, 2015 - 17 months and 1 week
Kadin and I went outside to admire the Northern Lights. The white vapor is my breath in the cold air.
More Northern Lights, aka Aurora Borealis. For the first time, it seemed as if Kadin could see the distant lights dancing in the sky and he pointed up at them and said his universal word for "what's that?" which is "Dah!"
the first pic of Kadin outside is another must have for my phone. Please send me the video... Thank goodness for Danials calmness and quick reaction to getting the quarter out. well done... I hope one day I can come and see the northern lights So beautiful.
the first pic of Kadin outside is another must have for my phone. Please send me the video...
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for Danials calmness and quick reaction to getting the quarter out. well done...
I hope one day I can come and see the northern lights So beautiful.