Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 20, 2016 - April 26, 2016 - 21 months and 1 week

Spent the day outside for Earth Day, with Kadin just barely still fitting into his Being Green shirt.  Birch the cat LOVES Kadin for some reason and follows us wherever we go outside.  Kadin laughs and chases him and even occasionally grabs his tail (only if I'm too slow!) but Birch just sprints away, turns around, and comes back again.  
Later in the week, having pizza with Nana Baiba and getting dressed up to celebrate the showing of Hairspray with swing dance lessons, open dancing, and lots of kids running amok!







1 comment:

  1. I don't know which pic I love more of Kadin. All three are beautiful. Birch is a very pretty cat and im glad he loves Kadin so much he doesn't mind having his tail yanked .lol The pic of you and Kadin is another one of my faves.Its title should be PURE JOY. Kadin flipping the pizza like pancakes is pricelss .I love you in your Hairspray outfit.You should be in the show.

    ReplyDelete