Tuesday, April 5, 2016

March 30, 2016 - April 5, 2016 - 20 months and 3 weeks

Fairly mellow week, back to work, day care, and the occacional romp up and down the driveway.  I'm sure more exciting things happened, but since I didn't get a photo of them, I really don't remember anymore!
Kadin's new favorite toy – an old flip phone of mine.  Wonder who he's talking too!
Off and running!  Not an exciting photo, but it was all I could do to keep up with him.  The video is a lot cuter!




Just found a few more pictures.  Here are two I like in black and white – he was playing with a timer while I looked at a puppy.


4 comments:

  1. OMG How cute does Kadin look in this pic. Who is he talking to?
    Me of course. lol
    The second pic looks so familiar. Little Kadin galloping up the hill.Saw him doing this for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added two more pictures I think you'll like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love b/w pics especially of Kadin. All can I say is just beautiful. Brings tears to my eyes. In a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send them to my phone and I will print then.thanks

    ReplyDelete