Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 25, 2016 - May 31, 2016 - 22 months and 2 weeks

Crazy busy and active and fun week!  Lots of pictures, which is just fine by me, especially since I'm finally caught up.

They are still alive and growing bigger and bigger!! 
We took my packraft down to my little pond to explore it a bit… 
Splash in the water, grab lily pads, watch the water strider bugs...

But as exciting as it was, when it's nap time, it's nap time! 

Exciting times for the Woodpecker clinic… running water, utility tub, and a washer and dryer!  Crazy. 




Finally warm enough for the baby pool!  Plus, with our hot water heater, I was able to add just a bit of hot water to take the icy edge off of it.


My new secretary in training!  I guess I still need to get him a uniform, huh?

Kadin wanted his own hammer and nails to play with… toy tools are just too dull.
On Tuesday, we hopped in the plane and headed out looking for a new patch of tundra.  Flew over some amazingly beautiful areas but ended up hiking in the Peters Hills, where we've been many times.  No less beautiful for being familiar though.

2 comments:

  1. Love the in house science project...I cant decide which pic of Kadin is my fave. I think its the ones of him on the phone making appts. Lol. The ones in the tub are so darn cute too.Love the bike ride pic too. Okay they are all my faves....The last pic of Kadin in the plane is adorable.He looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had one of my old lab coats for Kadin.I could have hemmed it and he would look like the cutest lab tech in the whole world....

    ReplyDelete