1.I like Kadin Picassos better than the librarians. 2.WHEE!!How high can I jump? 3.Spitting image of you Kadin. 4.great art work Jennifer. Never knew you had so much talent. 5.Why is your cute little nose black? 6.All the children quiet down during story time. 7.Apuppet show is always a crowd pleaser. 8.I hope that bracelet is for me. 9.Oops not a bracelet but maybe a bird? 10.Kadin you look so cute with your face painted.... 11.I vant to suck your blood.!!said the vampire... 12.getting rid of some excess energy at the playground. 13.Love the video would love it better with sound.Yes I know where the unmute button is Jennifer.still no sound.
1.I like Kadin Picassos better than the librarians.
ReplyDelete2.WHEE!!How high can I jump?
3.Spitting image of you Kadin.
4.great art work Jennifer. Never knew you had so much talent.
5.Why is your cute little nose black?
6.All the children quiet down during story time.
7.Apuppet show is always a crowd pleaser.
8.I hope that bracelet is for me.
9.Oops not a bracelet but maybe a bird?
10.Kadin you look so cute with your face painted....
11.I vant to suck your blood.!!said the vampire...
12.getting rid of some excess energy at the playground.
13.Love the video would love it better with sound.Yes I know where the unmute button is Jennifer.still no sound.
Hahaha! I wrote my comment on the Halloween post before I read this one… Maybe there are TWO mute buttons somewhere? Video has sound on my computer.
Delete