Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February 2-15, 2018 – 3 years 7 months – Fun in the SNOW!

We're back!  Lots of snow and Kadin jumps right in and wants to help clear the car off.  



Yay! Snow!  Let's throw it up in the air!  And have it fall on our head… Yay!  



Snow angel.


The snow was so powdery and soft we could run and jump and land it it and then just lay there like we were in a cozy bed. The warm sunshine was nice too.


Mostly, Kadito doesn't walk too far in the vast snowy world, but sometimes he runs off, turns around, and looks at me… You coming, Mama?


3 comments:

  1. What a great little helper clearing snow of the car. Love the hat!!!
    Kadin looks so tiny next to the snow drifts. Looks like he is having a blast with Buck.
    Cutest snow angel I have ever seen except for when you were that little Jennifer.
    The photo with Kadin on the road is amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
    Great video !! I can't believe how much snow he has all over him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hat is awesome. If you squeeze one of the flaps hanging down, the hands pop up!
      Aw, I wish I had a photo of me making a snow angel - I could frame it next to Dito's.

      Delete
  2. Maybe there is a photo somewhere in one of many albums I have. Remember you were a child when you needed film for your camera.lol

    ReplyDelete