Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February 2-15, 2018 – 3 years 7 months – Fun INDOORS!

Sorry, too many photos again, so I had to split the 2-week period (the fortnight, if you will) into 2 posts, again

We baked yummy bread shapes using a recipe in a Spanish Sesame Street recipe book.  Kadin loved it!  And the bread was  actually really good.  We shared it that evening with Franny and Jorie during a salmon dinner.


Completely different day.  After swimming we went to eat chinese food and Kadito is adamant about using the chopsticks.  Look at that face of concentration!

This should have been a video, but I didn't get a second chance and only got a series of stills… Fun in his playroom jumping onto the beanbag.

2 comments:

  1. Love the aquatic bread shapes!! How big did they get after baking??
    I love using chopsticks especially for my pho and I have to concentrate just like Kadin.
    Would have a been cute video but the pics are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were yeast breads so they really puffed up! Might be time to try them again or maybe another recipe in the book… Yum!

      Delete