Thursday, March 8, 2018

March 1-15, 2018 - 3 years 8 months

I only had Kadin with me for two days in March: the 1st and the 30th… A whole month without him.  Even as I write this in May, I feel the knot of emptiness come back.  It was horrible.  I survived.  

I love this little boy more than I thought possible.

Playing out on the river, with a beautiful view of Denali in the distance.

Kadin shows me the 5 cars he wants to take with him to the "other house" for the next month.  

This sums up how I feel all of March, while Kadin is "not with me". 

At least Bucky keeps me from sitting on my butt all day!



1 comment:

  1. beautiful shot of Kadin all alone on the snow covered lake. Kadin sharing what he is taking with him with you not knowing its making you very sad....love the picture of the tree its very sad but beautiful,Titled ALL ALONE. Cutest pic of Bucky ever.Love Love LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete