![]() |
| Here's the first snowman we ever built together! He has hair on top of his head; Kadin's addition. |
![]() |
| Sliding down the hill, over and over again, with Bucky chasing after us. I felt like a river otter! Weeeeee! |
![]() |
| A few hours later, Kadin takes on a more contemplative look… |
And then, there were two more weeks of
"beznjenica"
which I just learned is Serbian for
"a space or time without a loved one".
![]() |
| Kadin was back with me again on the 31st, just in time for Easter egg dyeing and pizza! |
![]() |
| After the eggs and pizza, we went out to the river to play in the snow with Bucky. I love you Kadin. |
![]() |
| Kadin would climb up the willow trunks and go "nnneeighhh!" like a horsey. |
![]() |
| Even the walk back to our car was an adventure, as Kadito climbed up and traversed the snowplow ridge alongside Main Street, navegating steep hills and icy downclimbs. |
——————————————————————
And these last two shots are candidates for a Historic Downtown Talkeetna Calendar, highlighting two of our local establishments with a classic style.
(I swear these are not posed… Kadito hates posing for the camera!!)










love the first pic with all the people and Kadin at the race.lovely shot.the next four pics are cute and I have them on my phone.The Serbian word looks and sounds Latvian to me.Have this pic too but will never get tired of seeing Kadins smiling face.Love this pic of you and Kadin adorable.nothing cuter than a boy and his dog playing outside.K looks like a marathon runner in this pic.Love both of the shots in the contest but the one in front of the Wildflower cafe is my fave..
ReplyDelete