![]() |
| Those bloody leeches! I can't remember if we kept the one that did this to Kadin as a pet or not. At least they are kind enough to apply a topical anesthetic first. Didn't hurt at all. |
P.S. The fun part of being so behind in my posts is that I can relive all our summer fun while it's cold and snowing outside!












1.2 peas floating in a pod.
ReplyDelete2.resting on a summer day after a bike ride
3.I wouldn't befriend a leech that drank my blood.lol
4.Kadin are you practicing form your 5th bday?
5.6. Getting ready to hop aboard the pirate ship and sail the seven seas.Aarrgghh!!
ReplyDelete7.Is that an optical illusion or is it a cabbage in the water. lol
8.Well, Bucky? Where should we sail to for our next adventure?
9.All Aboard Mateys!!!
10.Time for some R&R for Captain Kadito and his first mate Bucky.
11. I think the way home is this way Mom!!
12.I had a great day and some terrific adventures.
13.Loved both videos.....
Cabbage? You are loca!
Delete