A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Friday, May 1, 2015
May 1, 2015 - 9 Months, 17 Days Old
Today was a day full of unaccomplished errands and by the afternoon, we were both grump-pots so no photo was taken. However, here are a couple of fun photos from earlier in the week of Kadin begging for treats along with his brothers and sisters!
Kadin is thinking… That looks fun! Can I have one?
Awww, come on, please… I'm sitting, just like everybody else!
I sure wished you would have taken a photo of the 2 thunder clouds(remember i always called you and Mark that when you were grumpy? Love the 2 pics of Kadin with his siblings asking for treats, Priceless....I just hope you had a special one for Kadin and didn't give him doggie treats.lol Am i grandmom for Rivet and Rudder too.lol
I sure wished you would have taken a photo of the 2 thunder clouds(remember i always called you and Mark that when you were grumpy?
ReplyDeleteLove the 2 pics of Kadin with his siblings asking for treats, Priceless....I just hope you had a special one for Kadin and didn't give him doggie treats.lol
Am i grandmom for Rivet and Rudder too.lol