A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Friday, May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 - 10 Months, 1 Day Old
We went on a short hike this evening, and I was planning on getting Kadin out of the backpack to play in the grasses here but he was sound asleep. Buck had fun though!
Mom, he weighed 21 lb a few days ago. Just today we tried to keep him up most of the day… we also tried to get him into bed earlier. Both helped a bit even though he was still spastic. Last month, he was worse when he didn't get his naps, but now I think it's the opposite. At least I figure, wait another week and he'll be in a new phase by then!
Kadin looks completely wiped out in the pic, that's what I call catching some zzzs.
ReplyDeleteHow much does he weigh now?
Maybe, if you didn;t let him sleep on walks, he wouldn't keep you up all night. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteMom, he weighed 21 lb a few days ago.
ReplyDeleteJust today we tried to keep him up most of the day… we also tried to get him into bed earlier. Both helped a bit even though he was still spastic. Last month, he was worse when he didn't get his naps, but now I think it's the opposite. At least I figure, wait another week and he'll be in a new phase by then!
just like the weather babies change every day.lol
ReplyDelete