Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015 - 10 Months, 4 Days Old

Yet again, I didn't get a picture today, but these two are from the next day — just a quiet morning playing at the house.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Trouble!! You look like you are enjoying the borrowed walker...You sure look happy and cute with your little rolled up jeans on.
    Are you putting he puzzle back together or just throwing the pieces helter skelter?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just figuring out that it's supposed to be put together. I saw him holding the Zebra piece and touching the Zebra space and looking back and forth from one to the other. He just couldn't quite figure out how to actually put the piece in yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like he will master the puzzle very soon.....GO Kadin!!!!!!
    I wonder what he would do with a 100 piece puzzle?? just kidding.

    ReplyDelete