Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26, 2015 - 10 Months, 12 Days Old

I had to go into Anchorage for two days to do some vet work, so I asked Danial to take at least one photo per day.  This is Kadin asleep in his playland tent while Danial tries to get a few things done on the new house. 
Just to have a cute face photo, I decided to add this one too.  During our last Wasilla run, we had lunch at a cute local/organic restaurant which had the best high chair yet.  He's eating potatoes, beet and millet bread, and a bit of sauerkraut!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure Kadin is in there? lol just kidding I actually can see him .....
    Kadin you are eating foods that your great grandfather more than likely ate especially potatoes and saurkraut. (one of my faves too)I think you must be a Baltic boy....

    ReplyDelete