A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 - 10 Months, 5 Days Old
In the afternoon, we biked over to our new place and were busy planting a baby sunflower and working on house projects while Kadin chilled in his comfy outdoor pavillion. On the way home, we passed a momma moose and her two older calves.
Kadin are you planting or picking flowers? Love your outdoor pavilion!! That's were I would be chillin too. Im sure the mosquitos are trying to get in.lol Jenn did you and mama moose discuss child rearing options?
Mom, he was eating the rose leaves. And yes, if you were here, I'd install you into Kadin's Playland Emporium as well. It's super cozy and we plan to do a family sleepover there at some point. I told Mama Moose what a good job she was doing protecting them, and to let a fellow Mama pass, please and pretty please.
Are rose leaves safe to eat? I guess they are or you wouldn't let him.....lol A sleepover would lots of fun for the whole family...would all the furry family be in there too.lol
Kadin are you planting or picking flowers?
ReplyDeleteLove your outdoor pavilion!! That's were I would be chillin too. Im sure the mosquitos are trying to get in.lol
Jenn did you and mama moose discuss child rearing options?
Mom, he was eating the rose leaves. And yes, if you were here, I'd install you into Kadin's Playland Emporium as well. It's super cozy and we plan to do a family sleepover there at some point. I told Mama Moose what a good job she was doing protecting them, and to let a fellow Mama pass, please and pretty please.
ReplyDeleteAre rose leaves safe to eat? I guess they are or you wouldn't let him.....lol
ReplyDeleteA sleepover would lots of fun for the whole family...would all the furry family be in there too.lol