Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10, 2015 - 9 Months, 26 Days Old

Our first Mother's Day!  
The three of us had a lovely brunch at the Flying Squirrel, then Kadin, Buck and I went on a little hike.  Beautiful day.
I am amazed every day that I am actually and officially and truly a mother to such an adorable little boy.  Thank you to all that helped support me through the process and make my dream come true.  Wow.
Looks like Kadin is wondering why he doesn't get any cake!

3 comments:

  1. Happy First Mothers Day!!!!
    The cake looks yummy .I don't blame Kadin for staring at it.lol
    Is he holding a picture of himself in his hand?
    The second pic is super cute too.What a enchanting little face.Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great mom to an amazing little boy. Happy First Mothers Day to both of you. it's ok to share a little cake, also.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn what is in Kadins hand??

    ReplyDelete