A daily (after one year of age, weekly) (after two years of age, biweekly) photo log of the adventurous life of an Alaskan boy, born on July 14, 2014.
Saturday, May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 - 10 Months, 2 Days Old
Kadin stays occupied with his usual – dirt – while I get ready for our bike ride. No iron deficiency in this house!
This again sums up our night – wired child despite the warm milk and camomile tea, despite the lullabies and massage, despite the covered windows and sleeping parents. I think it's the long summer nights without darkness.
Love this pic of Kadin taking his daily iron requirement.lol Maybe I should start eating dirt sticks and rocks. So adorable!!!! Kadin does look a little wired. Have you try a warm bath before bedtime. ?
Love this pic of Kadin taking his daily iron requirement.lol Maybe I should start eating dirt sticks and rocks. So adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteKadin does look a little wired. Have you try a warm bath before bedtime. ?